IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 20adh Bealtaine, 1943.
Thursday, 20th May, 1943.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies Allen, Benson, B. Brady, Breathnach, and McCann.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1941-42 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—President’s Establishment, Houses of the Oireachtas, Department of the Taoiseach, Office of the Minister for Finance, State Laboratory, Civil Service Commission, Property Losses Compensation, Commissions and Special Inquiries, Superannuation and Retired Allowances, Rates on Government Property, Secret Service, Expenses under the Electoral Act and the Juries Act, Miscellaneous Expenses, Supplementary Agricultural Grants, Law Charges, Universities and Colleges, Quit Rent Office, Management of Government Stocks, Employment Schemes, Irish Tourist Board, Emergency Scientific Research Bureau, Shipping, Special Emergency Schemes, Damage to Property (Neutrality) Compensation, Personal Irjuries (Civilians) Compensation, Repayments to Contingency Fund.
4. Mr. J. J. McElligott (Secretary, Department of Finance) and the Comptroller and Auditor General were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1 p.m.