IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 13adh Bealtaine, 1943.
Thursday, 13th May, 1943.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies Allen, Hughes, Loughman, and McCann.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1941-42 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Industry and Commerce, Transport and Meteorological Services, Railway Tribunal, Marine Service, Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Assistance, Industrial and Commercial Property Registration Office, Repayment of Trade Loans Advances, Food Allowances, Public Record Office, External Affairs, League of Nations, National Gallery, Lands, Forestry, Gaeltacht Services, Dumdrum Asylum.
4. Mr. R. C. Ferguson (Secretary, Department of Industry and Commerce), Mr. J. F. Morrissey (Public Records Office), Mr. J. P. Walshe (Secretary, Department of External Affairs), Mr. B. McNamara (National Gallery), Mr. M. Deegan (Secretary, Department of Lands), Dr. G. W. Scroope (Dundrum Asylum), Mr. C. S. Almond, Mr. G. P. S. Hogan, and Mr. L. M. Fitzgerald (Department of Finance) and the Comptroller and Auditor General were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1.5 p.m. till Thursday, 20th May.