IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 11adh Mí na Samhna, 1943.
Thursday, 11th November, 1943.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies Allen, Briscoe, Cogan, L. Cosgrave, M. E. Dockrell and McCann.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1941-42 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Army (resumed) and Army Pensions.
4. Lieutenant-General P. MacMahon (Secretary, Department of Defence), Mr. C. S. Almond (Department of Finance) and Mr. J. Maher (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General) were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.30 p.m.