IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 10adh Mí na Samhna, 1943.
Wednesday, 10th November, 1943.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies Allen, Benson, Breathnach, Briscoe, Cogan, L. Cosgrave, M. E. Dockrell, McCann and O’Sullivan.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1941-42 was resumed. The following Account was considered and adjourned:—Army.
4. Lieutenant-General P. MacMahon (Secretary, Department of Defence), Mr. C. S. Almond (Department of Finance) and Mr. J. Maher (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General) were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1 p.m. till to-morrow.