IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 28adh Bealtaine, 1942.
Thursday, 28th May, 1942.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies B. Brady, Cormac Breathnach, Hughes, Keyes, and O’Rourke.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1940-41 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Army and Army Pensions.
4. Lieutenant-General P. MacMahon (Secretary, Department of Defence), Mr. C. S. Almond (Department of Finance), and Mr. J. Maher (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General) were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.25 p.m.