IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Ceadaoine, 27adh Bealtaine, 1942.
Wednesday, 27th May, 1942.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies Allen, Benson, Cormac Breathnach, Hogan, Hughes.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1940-41 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Lands, Forestry, Gaeltacht Services, Industry and Commerce, Transport and Meteorological Services, Railway Tribunal, Marine Service, Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Assistance, Industrial and Commercial Property Registration Office.
4. Mr. M. Deegan (Secretary, Department of Lands), Mr. R. C. Ferguson (Secretary, Department of Industry and Commerce), Mr. C. S. Almond, Mr. G. P. S. Hogan, and Mr. L. M. Fitzgerald (Department of Finance), and Mr. J. Maher (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General) were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.30 till to-morrow.