IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Ceadaoin, 20adh Bealtaine, 1942.
Wednesday, 20th May, 1942.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair),Deputies Allen, Benson, B. Brady, Cormac Breathnach, Hogan, Hughes, McCann, McMenamin, and O’Rourke.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1940-41 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Office of the Minister for Supplies, Agriculture, Fisheries and Export Subsidies.
4. Mr. John Leydon, (Secretary, Department of Supplies), Mr. D. Twomey (Secretary, Department of Agriculture), Mr. G. P. S. Hogan and Mr. L. M. Fitzgerald (Department of Finance), Mr. J. Maher (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General) were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.30 p.m. till Wednesday next.