IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Ceadaoin, 13adh Bealtaine, 1942.
Wednesday, 13th May, 1942.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Dillon (in the Chair), Deputies Allen, Benson, Hogan, Hughes, McMenamin, and O’Rourke.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1940-41 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Public Record Office, Charitable Donations and Bequests, Stationery and Printing, National Gallery, Valuation and Boundary Survey, Ordnance Survey, External Affairs, League of Nations, Dundrum Asylum, Office of Public Works, Public Works and Buildings, Haulbowline Dockyard.
4. Mr. J. F. Morrissey (Public Record Office), Mr. W. Smyth (Secretary, Charitable Donations and Bequests), Mr. J. B. Whelehan (Controller, Stationery Office), Dr. G. J. Furlong (National Gallery), Mr. C. C. McElligott (Commissioner of Valuation), Mr. J. P. Walshe (Secretary, Department of External Affairs), Dr. G. W. Scroope (Dundrum Asylum), Mr. Joseph Connolly (Chairman, Commissioners of Public Works), Mr. C. S. Almond, Mr. O. J. Redmond and Mr. L. M. Fitzgerald (Department of Finance) and Mr. J. Maher (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor-General) were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.30 p.m. till Wednesday next.