IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 24adh Iúl, 1935.
Wednesday, 24th July, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 5.30 p.m.
2. Present: Deputy Norton (in the Chair), Deputies Coburn, Costello, Dowdall, Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
3. Mr. R. C. Ferguson was further examined.
4. Mr. W. Maguire, Principal Clerk, Department of Industry and Commerce, was sworn and examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 7.30 p.m. till 8.15 p.m.
6. Mr. W. Maguire was further examined.
7. Mr. J. M. Clarke, Higher Executive Officer, Department of Industry and Commerce, was sworn and examined.
8. The Committee adjourned at 10.30 p.m. till to-morrow at 5.30 p.m.