IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé Máirt 23adh Iúl, 1935.
Tuesday, 23th July, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 5.30 p.m.
2. Present: Deputies Costello, Dowdall, Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
3. Motion made (Deputy Geoghegan):
“That Deputy Fitzgerald-Kenney act as Chairman in the absence of Deputy Norton.”
Question put and agreed to.
Deputy Fitzgerald-Kenney took the Chair accordingly.
4. Mr. R. C. Ferguson, Assistant Secretary, Department of Industry and Commerce, sworn and examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 7.30 p.m., and resumed at 8.15 p.m., when Deputy Norton took the Chair.
6. Mr. R. C. Ferguson was further examined.
7. The Committee adjourned at 11 p.m. till 5.30 p.m. to-morrow.