IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 16 Bealtaine, 1935.
Thursday, 16 May, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputies T. Crowley, Fitzgerald, Haslett, Keyes, Kissane, McMenamin, P. S. Murphy, O Briain, M. O’Reilly and Smith.
3. Motion made (Deputy P. S. Murphy):—
“That Deputy Fitzgerald be Chairman of the Committee.”
Question put and agreed to.
Deputy Fitzgerald took the Chair accordingly.
4. An application from Mr. Seósamh O Néill, Accounting Officer for Votes 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, and 50, requesting the Committee to allow him to be represented by Mr. T. J. Morrissey and Mr. F. O’Duffy, was considered and agreed to.
5. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1933-34 was taken up. The following Accounts were disposed of:— Office of the Minister for Education, Secondary Education, Technical Instruction, Science and Art and Reformatory and Industrial Schools.
6. Mr. T. J. Morrissey (Department of Education), Mr. F. O’Duffy (Department of Education), Mr. A. D. Codling (Department of Finance) and the Comptroller and Auditor-General were examined.
7. The Committee adjourned at 11.55 a.m. till Wednesday next.