IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 13 Meitheamh, 1935.
Thursday, 13 June, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Fitzgerald (in the Chair), Deputies T. Crowley, Haslett, P. S. Murphy, O Briain and Smith.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation accounts for the year 1933-34 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:— Office of the Revenue Commissioners, Old Age Pensions, Public Record Office, Charitable Donations and Bequests, Dundrum Asylum, National Gallery, Comptroller and Auditor-General, Governor-General’s Establishment, Oireachtas, Department of the President of the Executive Council, Office of the Minister for Finance, Local Loans, Commissions and Special Inquiries, State Laboratory, Civil Service Commission, Property Losses Compensation, Personal Injuries Compensation, Superannuation and Retired Allowances, Rates on Government Property, Secret Service, Tariff Commission, Expenses under the Electoral Act and the Juries Act, Miscellaneous Expenses, Supplementary Agricultural Grant, Law Charges, Universities and Colleges, Beet Sugar Subsidy, Quit Rent Office, Remuneration for Cost of Management of Government Stocks, Electrical Battery Development, Relief Schemes, Export Bounties and Subsidies, Beet Sugar Industry, Industrial Credit, Repayment of Dáil Eireann External Loans, Sinn Féin Bank, National Anthem, Relief of Rates on Agricultural Land and Repayments to Contingency Fund.
4. Mr. W. O’Brien (Chairman, Revenue Commissioners), Mr. J. F. Morrissey (Public Record Office), Mr. W. Smyth (Charitable Donations and Bequests), Dr. G. W. Scroope (Dundrum Asylum), Mr. B. McNamara (National Gallery), Mr J. J. McElligott (Secretary, Department of Finance), Mr. T. S. C. Dagg and the Comptroller and Auditor-General were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1.20 p.m.