IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 22° Márta, 1934.
Thursday, 22nd March, 1934.
1. The Committee met at 12 noon.
2. Present: The Cathaoirleach (in the Chair), the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senators Mrs. Wyse Power, Johnson, Colonel Moore, O’Rourke and Wilson.
3. The Superintendent of the Oireachtas (Colonel Patrick Brennan) and Senator Miss Browne were further examined.
4. The Committee decided to continue its deliberations in private.
5. The Committee considered the question of hearing further evidence and directed the Clerk to prepare a letter addressed to the Clerk of the Dáil for submission to the next meeting of the Committee.
6. The Committee adjourned at 12.40 p.m. sine die.