IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 21° Márta, 1934.
Wednesday, 21st March, 1934.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: The Cathaoirleach (in the Chair), the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senators Mrs. Wyse Power, Douglas, Johnson, Colonel Moore, O’Rourke and Wilson.
3. A confidential report prepared by the Clerk on the relations between the two Houses of the Oireachtas was considered.
4. The Committee decided to ask Senators Miss Browne and the Superintendent of the Oireachtas to attend for further examination at 12 noon to-morrow.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.20 p.m. until 12 noon to-morrow.