IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 11° Abrán, 1934.
Wednesday, 11th April, 1934.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: The Cathaoirleach (in the Chair), the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senators Mrs. Wyse Power, Douglas, Johnson, Colonel Moore, O’Rourke and Wilson.
3. The letter to the Clerk of the Dáil, directed by the Committee to be prepared, was submitted and approved and ordered to be sent.
This letter is printed in section 22 of the Report of the Committee.
4. Senator Johnson moved:
“That the Clerk of the Dáil be supplied with a transcript of those parts of the evidence given by the Superintendent of the Oireachtas on which the letter addressed to the Clerk of the Dáil was based.”
Question put and negatived.
Senator Douglas moved:
“That if the Clerk of the Dáil asks for a transcript of the relative parts of the evidence to be supplied to him he shall be furnished with them.”
Question put and agreed to.
5. The Committee decided to request the Chairman to prepare a report on the evidence so far received by the Committee and submit it at the next meeting.
6. The Committee adjourned at 12.15 p.m. until 11 a.m. on Wednesday, 18th April.