IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 14° Márta, 1934.
Wednesday, 14th March, 1934.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: The Cathaoirleach (in the Chair), the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senators Mrs. Wyse Power, Douglas, Johnson, Colonel Moore, O’Rourke and Wilson.
3. The Chairman made a statement relative to the holding up of traffic in Kildare Street and Molesworth Street.
4. The Superintendent of the Oireachtas (Colonel Patrick Brennan) was examined.
5. The Committee decided to continue its deliberations in private.
6. The Committee asked for a confidential report to be prepared by the Clerk as to the relations between the two Houses of the Oireachtas.
7. The Committee adjourned at 12.30 p.m. until 11 a.m. on Wednesday, 21st March.