IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 7° Márta, 1934.
Wednesday, 7th March, 1934.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: The Cathaoirleach (in the Chair), the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senators Mrs. Wyse Power, Douglas, Johnson, Colonel Moore, O’Rourke and Wilson.
3. The Minister for Defence (Deputy Aiken) was examined.
4. The Committee decided to continue its deliberations in private.
5. The Committee decided to ask Senator Miss Browne to attend for further examination.
6. The Committee adjourned at 1.40 p.m. until 11 a.m. on Wednesday, 14th March.