IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Máirt 6° Márta, 1934.
Tuesday, 6th March, 1934.
1. The Committee met at 4 p.m.
2. Present: The Cathaoirleach (in the Chair), the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senators Mrs. Wyse Power, Douglas, Johnson, Colonel Moore, O’Rourke and Wilson.
3. The Committee took into consideration the matter referred to them by resolution of the Seanad of the 28th February, namely, the exclusion by military policemen of visitors to whom admission tickets had been issued by the Cathaoirleach for the sitting of the House on Wednesday, 21st February, 1934.
4. The Committee decided to examine witnesses but not upon oath.
5. The Committee decided to request Senator Miss Browne and the Superintendent of the Oireachtas to give evidence and also to invite the Minister for Defence to give evidence and directed the Clerk to communicate these requests to the persons named personally.
6. Senator Miss Browne was examined.
7. The Committee adjourned at 5.20 p.m. to 11 a.m. on Wednesday, 7th March.