IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé Márta, 20° Meitheamh, 1933.
Tuesday, 20th June, 1933.
1. The Select Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Senator O’Hanlon (in the Chair) and Senators Caitlín Bean Uí Chléirigh, J. C. Dowdall and Thomas Farren.
3. Mr. L. J. Duffy, Mr. M. P. O’Donnell and Mr. T. Hutchinson were examined.
4. The Committee adjourned from 1.45 p.m. until 3.30 p.m.
5. Dr. R. J. Rowlette and Mr. J. W. Brownlee were examined.
6. The Select Committee adjourned at 5.15 p.m. until tomorrow.