IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 21° Meitheamh, 1933.
Wednesday, 21st June.
1. The Select Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Senator M. F. O’Hanlon (in the Chair) and Senators Caitlín Bean Uí Chléirigh, J. C. Counihan, J. C. Dowdall, Thomas Farren and Sir John Keane.
3. The Committee deliberated in private.
4. The Committee resumed its public sitting.
5. The Minister for Local Government and Public Health attended and gave evidence.
6. The Select Committee adjourned at 1.15 p.m. until tomorrow.