IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 22 Bealtaine, 1935.
Wednesday, 22 May, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Fitzgerald (in the Chair), Deputies T. Crowley, Dillon, Keyes, Kissane, McMenamin, P. S. Murphy, O Briain, M. O’Reilly and Smith.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1933-34 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:— Industry and Commerce, Railways, Railway Tribunal, Marine Service, Unemployment Insurance, Industrial and Commercial Property Registration Office, Local Government and Public Health, General Register Office, National Health Insurance and Office of the Minister for Justice. The following Account was considered and adjourned: Gárda Síochána.
4. Mr. J. Leydon (Secretary, Department of Industry and Commerce), Mr. E. P. McCarron (Secretary, Department of Local Government and Public Health), Mr. S. A. Roche (Secretary, Department of Justice), Mr. C. S. Almond (Department of Finance), Mr. T. S. C. Dagg (Department of Finance), Mr. J. A. Duffy (National Health Insurance Commission) and the Comptroller and Auditor-General were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1.15 p.m. till to-morrow.