IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé hAoine, 13adh Meán Fhómhair, 1935.
Friday, 13th September, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Norton (in the Chair), Deputies Dowdall, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Good, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
3. There being no quorum at 11.30 a.m. the Chairman adjourned the Committee till 12 o’clock noon.
4. The Committee resumed at 12 o’clock noon.
5. Present: Deputy Norton (in the Chair), Deputies Coburn, Dowdall, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
6. Mr. Edward St. John Lyburn was further examined.
7. Mr. John Leydon was further examined.
8. The Committee adjourned at 1.30 p.m. and resumed at 3 p.m., when in the absence of the Chairman, the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance moved:
“That Deputy Good take the Chair.”
Question put and agreed to.
Deputy Good took the Chair ac cordingly.
9. Mr. John Leydon further examined.
10. The Committee adjourned at 5 p.m. till 3 p.m., Tuesday, 24th September.