IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 12adh Meán Fhómhair, 1935.
Thursday, 12th September, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Norton (in the Chair), Deputies Coburn, Dowdall, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
3. Deputy P. McGilligan, B.L., was further examined.
4. The Committee adjourned at 1.40 p.m. and resumed at 3 p.m.
5. Deputy P. McGilligan, B.L., was further examined.
6. Mr. Edward St. John Lyburn, Economic Geologist, Department of Industry and Commerce, was sworn and examined.
7. The Committee adjourned at 5.5 p.m. till 11 a.m. to-morrow.