IMEACHTA AN CHO-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 21 Márta, 1929.
Thursday, 21 March, 1929.
1. The Joint Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputies Anthony, Cooper, P. S. Doyle, MacEntee, J. X. Murphy, Ruttledge and Shaw; Senators Bennett, Molloy, and Parkinson.
3. It was announced that the Chairman was unavoidably absent.
Motion made (Deputy Cooper):
“That Deputy P. S. Doyle be Chairman of this meeting of the Joint Committee.”
Question put and agreed to.
Deputy P. S. Doyle took the Chair accordingly.
4. The Rev. J. J. Flood, Administrator, Pro-Cathedral, Dublin (representing the Catholic Church in Ireland); the Rev. E. J. McKee, LL.D., and Mr. C. Eason, M.A. (representing the Presbyterian Church in Ireland); and the Very Rev. H. B. Kennedy, B.D., Dean of Christ Church, Dublin; and the Rev. D. H. Hall, B. D. (representing the Church of Ireland) were examined.
5. The Joint Committee adjourned at 1 p.m. till Thursday, the 11th April.