IMEACHTA AN CHO-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Dé Máirt, 12 Feabhra, 1929.
Tuesday, 12 February, 1929.
1. The Joint Committee met at 11.30 a.m.
2. Present: Deputies P. S. Doyle and MacEntee; Senators Bennett, MacLoughlin and Parkinson.
3. It was announced that the Chairman was unavoidably absent.
Motion made (Deputy P. S. Doyle):
“That Senator Bennett be Chairman of this meeting of the Joint Committee.”
Question put and agreed to.
Senator Bennett took the Chair accordingly.
4. Mr. J. R. Clark (Secretary, Association of Chambers of Commerce of the Irish Free State) and Mr. Mícheal Byrne (Editor, “Sport”) were examined.
5. It was decided to invite the Turf Club to give evidence.
6. The Joint Committee adjourned at 1.10 p.m.