IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE SPEISIALTA.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin. 23° Bealtaine, 1928.
Wednesday, 23rd May, 1928.
1. The Committee met at 11.30 a.m.
Present:—Senators Sir Edward Coey Bigger (in the Chair), J. C. Dowdall, Thomas Farren and Dr. O’Sullivan. The Minister for Industry and Commerce was also present.
3. The Committee reconsidered its report of 27th April.
4. Motion made (Senator Dowdall):
“That the paragraph in the schedule to the Committee’s report of 27th April, which recommended the deletion of the name of Mr. Desmond Plant from the Third Schedule of the Dentists Bill, 1927, be deleted.”
Question put, and agreed to.
5. The Committee decided to call for further evidence in the cases of Mr. Robin Hill and Mr. William J. O’Leary.
6. The Committee adjourned at 1.15 p.m.