IMEACHTA AN CHO-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 14 Eanair, 1926.
Thursday, 14th January, 1926.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. The following members were present:—Deputy Roddy (in the Chair), Deputies Thrift, Nagle, Mulvany, Wolfe, Cooper, O’Connor, T. Hennessy and Johnson.
3. Mr. L. J. Duffy (General Secretary, the Irish Union of Distributive Workers and Clerks) was further examined.
4. The Committee deliberated.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1.45 p.m. until 11 a.m. Wednesday next.