IMEACHTA AN CHO-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE.
Dé Máirt, 12 Eanair, 1926.
Tuesday, 12th January, 1926.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. The following members were present:—Deputy Roddy (in the Chair), Deputies Nagle, Thrift, T. Hennessy, Wolfe, O’Connor, Mulvany, Cooper, Johnson and M. Conlan.
3. The Committee deliberated on the procedure to be followed by the Committee.
4. Mr. William Calvert (Chairman of the Irish Drapers, outfitter and Boot Trades Association) was called and examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 2 p.m. until 11 a.m. tomorrow.