IMEACHTA AN CHOISTE.
THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 11ú Deíreadh Fómhair, 1945.
Thursday, 11th October, 1945.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputy Cosgrave (in the Chair), Deputies B. Brady, P. Cogan, E. Coogan, M. E. Dockrell, Loughman, Lydon, Pattison, and Sheldon.
3. Consideration of the Appropriation Accounts for the year 1943-44 was resumed. The following Accounts were disposed of:—Office of Public Works, Public Works and Buildings, Haulbowline Dockyard, Valuation and Boundary Survey, Ordnance Survey, Lands, Forestry, Gaeltacht Services and Comptroller and Auditor General.
4. Mr. J. Connolly (Chairman, Commissioners of Public Works), Mr. C. C. MacElligott (Commissioner of Valuation), Mr. M. Deegan (Secretary, Department of Lands), Mr. W. E. Wann (Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General), Mr. G. P. S. Hogan, and Mr. L. M. Fitzgerald (Department of Finance) and the Comptroller and Auditor General were examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 12.10 p.m. till Thursday, 29th November, 1945.