IMEACHTA AN CHO-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 16adh Feabhra, 1939.
Thursday, 16th February, 1939.
1. The Joint Committee met at 4 p.m.
2. Present: The Parliamentary Secretary to the Taoiseach, the Leas-Cheann Comhairle, Deputies Carty, Cole and Pattison; Senators Baxter, Campbell, Joseph Johnston and McEllin.
3. Motion made (Deputy Pattison):—
“That the Leas-Cheann Comhairle be Chairman of the Joint Committee.”
Question put and agreed to.
The Leas-Cheann Comhairle took the Chair.
4. The Joint Committee deliberated.
5. The Draft Report brought in by the Chairman was read the first and second time, and agreed to.
Ordered: To report to both Houses accordingly.
6. The Joint Committee concluded at 5.15 p.m.