IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Déardaoin, 26adh Meán Fhómhair, 1935.
Thursday, 26th September, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 11 a.m.
2. Present: Deputies Coburn, Costello, Dowdall, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore and Traynor.
3. In the absence of the Chairman Deputy Dowdall moved:
“That Deputy Good take the Chair.”
Question put and agreed to.
Deputy Good took the Chair accordingly.
4. Senator M. Comyn, K.C., was further examined.
5. The Committee adjourned at 1.30 p.m. and resumed at 3 p.m.
6. Mr. James F. D’Arcy sworn and examined.
7. The Committee adjourned at 5.10 p.m. till to-morrow at 11 a.m.