IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé hAoine, 11adh Deire Fómhair, 1935.
Friday, 11th October, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 3 p.m.
2. Present: Deputy Norton (in the Chair), Deputies Coburn, Costello, Dowdall, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
3. Deputy Robert Briscoe recalled and examined.
4. Mr. Grattan H. C. Norman was further examined.
5. Deputy Daniel Breen was sworn and examined.
6. The Committee deliberated.
7. The Committee adjourned at 4.30 p.m. to a date to be fixed by the Chairman.