IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-COMMITTEE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé Céadaoin, 4adh Meán Fhómhair.
Wednesday, 4th September, 1935.
1. The Committee met at 2.30 p.m.
2. Present: Deputy Norton (in the Chair), Deputies Coburn, Dowdall, Fitzgerald-Kenney, Geoghegan, Good, Moore, Traynor and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance.
3. Deputy P. McGilligan, B.L., was sworn and examined.
4. Motion made (Deputy Moore):
“That the Committee adjourn to to-morrow (Thursday) at 3 p.m.”
Amendment proposed (Deputy Geoghegan):
“To delete all words after the word ‘That’ and substitute the following:—
‘the Committee adjourn to Wednesday next at 11 a.m’.”
Question put and agreed to.
Main Question, as amended, agreed to.
Ordered: That the Committee adjourn to Wednesday, 11th September, at 11 a.m.
5. The Committee adjourned accordingly at 3.15 p.m.