IMEACHTA AN ROGHA-CHOISTE.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE.
Dé hAoine, 16° Meitheamh, 1933.
Friday, 16th June, 1933.
1. Do chruinnigh an Rogha-Choiste ar 11 a.m.
2. I láthair: Micheál O hAnnluain (i gCeannas), Seán O Cúnacháin, Caitlín Bean Uí Chléirigh, Séamas Dubhdal, Tomás O Fearáin agus Sir Seán O Catháin.
3. Do ceistíodh Sir Seosamh Mag Fhloinn.
4. Do thairg an Cathaoirleach leitir ó Ard-Mhéara Bhaile Atha Cliath do léigheamh. Do chuir Tomás O Fearáin ina choinnibh sin agus níor léigheadh an leitir.
5. Do léigh an Cathaoirleach an leitir seo leanas ón Aire Rialtais Aitiúla agus Sláinte Puiblí:—
I have been informed that the Select Committee set up by the Seanad have invited Messrs. J. A. McCarron and J. A. Duffy, of the National Health Insurance Section of my Department, to appear before them at their meeting to-day to be examined in relation to the National Health Insurance Bill now before the Seanad.
As I do not think it proper that Messrs. McCarron and Duffy, or any other official of my Department, be subjected to examination in the manner suggested, I have instructed them not to attend the Committee’s meeting.
If the Select Committee desire further information on the National Insurance Bill I will be prepared to attend and give the Committee whatever information is necessary.
Mise le meas,
(Signed) SEAN T. O CEALLAIGH.”
6. Do dhein an Coiste dul ar aghaidh le n-a gcuid gnótha i gcruinniú príobháideach.
7. Tairisgint déanta (Séamas Dubhdal):
“That the Minister for Local Government and Public Health be invited to give evidence at the meeting of the Select Committee to be held on Wednesday, 21st June, at 11 a.m.”
Ceist curtha, agus aontuithe.
9. Do cuireadh an Rogha-Choiste ar ath-ló ar 1.15 p.m. go dtí Dé Máirt, 20° Meitheamh.